An digital photo frame is one of the best ways to declutter your household. Instead of showing numerous photo frames that tend to look disorganized and a hassle to add, you’ll be able to add a simple touch to your home with these types of digital photo frames. They won’t only add simplicity and a modern touch, but you’ll actually be able to save a lot of money in the long run. A cost-effective way to display your photos without having to go through countless of pictures trying to choose the best to showcase, you are able to show off all the photos you want and more with an electronic photo frame!
But when you own these types of frames, there are things you will need to know beforehand. For those who are new to the whole idea of digital frames, it may seem confusing at first. It will start getting easier to handle once you get the hang of it, though, so no worries! Here are some things you need to know before or upon purchasing your electronic photo frame to make sure that you are using it effectively and maintaining it properly:
- When choosing an electronic frame, consider the following options:
- Size – How big do you need or want your frame to be? How much space will it take? There are frames that can go as big as 10 inches, while some as small as the standard photo frame.
- Features – The different types of digital frames come with specs such as the ability to play music, the amount of storage it can handle, or even a camera included to snap a few more photos to add intoyour frame! Choose one that suits both your wants and needs, but don’t go too overboard if you’re on a budget, as these features may cost you.
- Choose your media wisely. While you are able to add thousands of media files, it’s also best to add those that are family friendly and lovely to see. Don’t bother with blurry photos or those that show explicit content!
- You are able to add music and videos as well, so if you want to add more ambiance to your home, choose the music you want to play that suits your personality and home’s atmosphere.
- Sometimes, people love to hold your frames and that leaves fingerprint smudges. Instead of wrapping plastic or screaming “NO!” Before they touch it, you will easily be able to wipe it off with a semi-damp cloth made of good material so as not to damage the screen. Just don’t add water to the screen, but onthe cloth itself.
- When maintaining your electronic photo frame, make sure that it is fully charged. Don’t leave it open the whole day, or leave it overcharging, as that may affect the battery life and overall performance of your frame.